Q: What is your Rain Out Policy?
- If at all possible, and if conditions are safe for players, we will always attempt to hold classes and clinics. We do not cancel on the forecast of rain; we only cancel when courts are actually NOT PLAYABLE.
- We will make the decision as to whether or not we can hold class or clinic within 2 hours of the scheduled start time. We will send out an email notification to players enrolled in a class or clinic. We will also notify the OHTC front desk staff.
- Players parents who are enrolled in 4-week classes may make up classes that are cancelled due to inclement weather anytime until the end of that season.
- Please note it is the responsibility of the student to attend the number of clinics they have purchased for that season. We do guarantee that enough clinics will be offered to give players opportunity to attend sessions that have been purchased.
- If, due to multiple rainouts, we are unable to guarantee the number of clinics necessary for players to fulfill their registration – we will then arrange for make ups OR credit towards to following season.
Q: What is your Refund Policy?
The Tennis Zone has a no-refund policy. However, we do offer a credit for the amount paid which can be applied toward another Tennis Zone program under the following conditions:
- If players cannot attend classes or clinics due to major injury/illness please submit an email request at least 3 calendar days (including weekends and holidays) prior to the start of class. We cannot approve credits for minor personal circumstances such as travel, school etc – but will consider serious injury/illness requests on a case by case basis.
- Classes or clinics not meeting the minimum registration levels may be cancelled and the participant will be notified approximately 3 calendar days prior to the start of class. If the participant is not available for a similar class, a credit will be issued and applied toward another program during the current session. If the participant cannot attend any classes during the current session, we will issue a full refund.
- Classes or clinics may be cancelled due to weather conditions (please see the rain policy). Additional classes may be added to the end of the original class schedule to make‐up for any classes cancelled due to weather.
- Make‐up classes are not offered for unapproved absences and fees are not prorated/credited for missed classes.
- There will be a $10 processing fee for any participant refund request that is approved.
Q: What are the minimum registration levels for clinics?
Number of people / Length of clinic:
1 / Cancel
2 / 45 minutes
3 / 1 hour
4 / 1.5 hours
Q: What is your Cancellation Policy?
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you are still enrolled 24 hours prior to the class start time, a pass will be deducted from your package.
Q: Can I pay at the Oakland Hills Front Desk? Charge to my account?
No, The Tennis Zone is not administered through the Oakland Hills Tennis Club. Please use this online system to pay for all clinics, classes and camps. If you would like to use cash or check please submit your payment to Kathy Toon.